Holistic Pelvic Floor Recovery Programme
Offering soft tissue therapy, skeletal adjustments, gentle mindful rehab movements for safe & confident return to movement, caring and strengthening your pelvic floor and guidance on bowel health
If you are scared of sneezing, avoid running or jumping just in case you pee or poo yourself this programme is for you. If you find you have to go to the loo “just in case” or as soon as you walk through the door at home – you’re desperate to go to the loo – but can’t make it in time? Don’t worry your not alone. This course is for you.
The NHS estimate that 3 – 6 million people suffer from some degree of urinary incontinence and 3 – 5 % of the British public suffer from constipation that can exacerbate pelvic floor weakness.
This programme is for you if you suffer from either urinary and/or faecal incontinence, which is a common issue in women who have birthed vaginally or are peri-menopausal/post menopausal. After your initial consultation, your 3 week recovery programme will begin and consist of 3 x 1 hour in Clinic.
So you can continue to benefit from your treatment at home, I will provide you with small items of exercise kit, a re-usable water bottle and a nutritional guidance leaflet.
Your Holistic Pelvic Floor Recovery Programme will include:
- 3 x 1-to-1 sessions in clinic covering guidance on bowel health, pelvic floor awareness, efficient toileting, nutrition for bladder and bowel health, safe effective movement patterns including how to lift safely, pelvic floor strengthening exercises
- individualized therapeutic massage, skeletal re-alignment and dry needling where necessary
- an exercise programme which we will do in clinic & you can take home and practice
- small items of exercise equipment for you to use at home
- re-usable water bottle
- nutritional guidance booklet.
£238 – one-off payment
£125 – 2 payments
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
To book your appointment now please click here.