Creamy Avocado Fudge is a little bit of chocolate naughtiness that we all deserve from time to time. Healthy yet indulgent this fudge is exquisite yet quick and simple to make – only 15 minutes!
Tasting like traditional fudge, Avocado Fudge is gluten-free, vegan/plant based and refined sugar-free
1 x whole ripe avocado (Hass avocados are highly recommended)
1 x cup vegan dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 ½ x teaspoons pure vanilla essence or vanilla pod
1/2 x cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 x cup cashew milk
1 x tablespoon vegan butter
- Peel avocado and remove stone. Place in food processor or blender and puree. Avocado can be mashed by hand but try to get as smooth as possible. Place in small bowl and set aside
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Set aside
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut palm sugar and cashew milk. Whisk together. Add the vegan butter and place over medium heat. Whisk continuously whilst heating. Continue whisking over rapid boil for 3 minutes. Add avocado to mixture, whisking in 1 tablespoon at a time. After avocado is blended add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to mixture and whisk well
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate chips and vanilla and mix well with a spoon. Continue mixing well for approx. 5 minutes
- Pour fudge mixture into a 5 in. x 5 in. pan that has been lined with heavy-duty greased aluminum foil or greaseproof paper. Press evenly in pan, refrigerate for approx. 8 hours or until firm
- Have fun adding ingredients or toppings! You can use sliced strawberries, blueberries or even raspberries.
Hope you found this information of help and interest.